Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

If something is missing...

So, recently things have been going missing in my house. 

Apparently, Maxtyn's favorite game is " how many places can find to put things into?" 
I have come up with a list of all the places in which you may find missing things in my house.
The reason I am sharing it with you? Because it's pretty funny. :) 

#1 - The drawer under the stove that people usually store pans in. No, this is Max's drawer. This is the first place we look when something goes missing. 
#2 - Shoes/boots. My boyfriend has gone to work many times wondering why his boot is very uncomfortable.
#3 - cupboards - he loves taking pots n pans out of the cupboards and putting them plus more things in them. Including himself. 
#4 - random boxes. Anytime we have pop boxes, boxes from mail, ect we ALWAYS check before throwing it out. He loves stuffing things in them that really don't belong there!
#5 - Anything that possibly can fit things inside  it. 

Lesson of the day, DON"T throw anything away without making sure there isn't anything in it first! I love my silly monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?