Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Model Babe!


Okay, so some of you may have noticed me talking about modeling or have seen Maxtyn's Modeling Page on facebook. No, I'm not entering him in pageants or spending insane amounts of money on profiles and modeling scams. I have listed with a Facebook page called Little Diamond Models. They match boutiques with kids that they want to model their products. They send us something say a hat, and we take photos for them of Max wearing the hat and we get to keep it. Its something fun to do since Max is so photogenic and likes to have his picture taken, and we get something to keep afterwards!  We have won a couple photo contests and got some free stuff in return. It's pretty fun and gives me something to do! :)

Currently, I am also trying to find a new hobby. I'd love to find something I can make that isn't too expensive or something I don't have to buy a sewing machine for! It would be cool to make something that I can donate or maybe sell on the side. If you have any ideas I would LOVE suggestions! ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?