Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I did it!

Even though Max hardly talks yet ( Aside from momma, daddy,  & yayaya) He says " I did it ".  I'm sure this comes from a mixture of Dora's " we did it " dance, and his therapists saying " you did it! "   When he thinks he does something amazing he starts clapping and says " I did it ".  It's adorable that he knows to be proud of himself.   He also has learned recently what Open and close mean.  He has been opening and closing all the cupboards, closet doors, and not to mention the fridge  (Lol). Well, a few minutes ago he was on the opposite side of the kitchen of a cupboard he left open and i told him to close the door. He then looked around until he saw the opened cupboard and crawled over to it to close it.  Of course he then looked at me and clapped for himself. :)   I have such a smart little boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?